Computer, internet, TV or stereo problems?
I can help. As a solo operator with very low overheads, I can offer personal, friendly and efficient service at a sensible price. You won’t be paying for administrative staff, office space, a big advertising budget, “supervisor commissions” or GST (I’m GST exempt). My rates are right here on the website and I’m always happy to give you an estimate for a job before we start.
I speak in plain English, not geek speak, and I see it as my job to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed with the technical stuff (unless you want to wade right in, of course).
Depending on the problem I can come to you, make an appointment for you to come to my office, or access your system remotely to get you up and running as quickly as possible. I can help with :
- Diagnosis, repairs and upgrades
- Laptop screen and keyboard replacement
- Windows, Mac and software problems
- Setting up a new computer and transferring your stuff from the old one
- Internet and email problems
- Setting up your printer, smartphone or tablet
- Virus and malware infections
- Wireless and wired networks for home and small business
- Setting up your NBN, cable or ADSL broadband connection.
- Connecting TV and stereo equipment
- Most consumer electronic devices
And if I can’t fix it myself, I can usually suggest someone who can do the job.
As I work from home I am often available for after hours and weekend drop-offs and pickups.